There are usually two sides to every argument but no end.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he is talking about.
- A sure way of getting the last word in an argument is to say you right.
- An argument is like a country road, you never know where it is going to lead.
- When two quarrel, both are in the wrong.
- If you argue with a woman and win, you lose.
- The most important thing in an argument, next to being right, is to leave an escape hatch for your opponent, so that he can gracefully swing over to your side without too much apparent loss of face.