There are usually two sides to every argument but no end.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he is talking about.
- An argument is like a country road, you never know where it is going to lead.
- A sure way of getting the last word in an argument is to say you right.
- No matter what side of the argument you are on, you always find people on your side that you wish were on the other.
- The man who appeals to the best side of his fellows is rarely disappointed.
- If you don’t want to deal with the devil, don’t go in his shop. Keep on the Lord’s side of the fence.