The greatest general is he who makes the fewest mistakes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- In politics… never retreat, never retract… never admit a mistake.
- Music of all the arts has the most influence on the passions and the legislator should give it the greatest encouragement.
- I made all my generals out of mud.
- Doctors will have more lives to answer for in the next world than even we generals.
- I tell you Wellington is a bad general, the English are bad soldiers; we will settle this matter by lunch time.
- Ten persons who speak make more noise than ten thousand who are silent.