The true poem is the poet’s mind.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The True Artist has the planet for his pedestal; the adventurer, after years of strife, has nothing broader than his shoes.
- Artists must be sacrificed to their art.
- Art is the path of the creator to his work.
- Sculpture and painting have the effect of teaching us manners and abolishing hurry.
- Perpetual modernness is the measure of merit in every work of art.
- The arts and inventions of each period are only its costume, and do not invigorate men.