Personality is everything in art and poetry.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- People should talk less and draw more. Personally, I would like to renounce speech altogether and, like organic nature, communicate everything I have to say visually.
- A person is never happy till their vague strivings has itself marked out its proper limitations.
- A person hears only what they understand.
- To the person with a firm purpose all men and things are servants.
- Only by joy and sorrow does a person know anything about themselves and their destiny. They learn what to do and what to avoid.
- All truly wise thoughts have been thoughts already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.