Labor is the beginning, the middle, and the end of art.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Art the end result of perception, wisdom, intelligence, discipline, hard work, passion, luck, accident, and coincidence.
- Great art is the contempt of a great man for small art.
- Many bad artists will tell you that art is life. There’s a subtle difference however. You can turn your back on art
- It is not hard to understand modern art. If it hangs on a wall it’s a painting, and if you can walk around it it’s a sculpture.
- Successful Project Management: PLAN, EXECUTE, EVALUATE Sounds simple, but most projects aren’t well planned nor are they evaluated well. The tendency is to jump right into execution and as soon as execution is completed (which usually isn’t soon), move on to the next project without evaluating what happen on the present project and what could have been improved. Successful project management requires more front and back end resources (and less middle) than are usually allocated.
- Where ambition ends happiness begins.