Many bad artists will tell you that art is life. There’s a subtle difference however. You can turn your back on art
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Great art is the contempt of a great man for small art.
- It is not hard to understand modern art. If it hangs on a wall it’s a painting, and if you can walk around it it’s a sculpture.
- Art the end result of perception, wisdom, intelligence, discipline, hard work, passion, luck, accident, and coincidence.
- Labor is the beginning, the middle, and the end of art.
- Many of us have heard opportunity knocking at our door, but by the time we unhooked the chain, pushed back the bolt, turned two locks, and shuts off the burglar alarm — it was gone.
- If Columbus had turned back, no one would have blamed him. Of course, no one would have remembered him either.