Many bad artists will tell you that art is life. There’s a subtle difference however. You can turn your back on art
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Great art is the contempt of a great man for small art.
- It is not hard to understand modern art. If it hangs on a wall it’s a painting, and if you can walk around it it’s a sculpture.
- Labor is the beginning, the middle, and the end of art.
- Art the end result of perception, wisdom, intelligence, discipline, hard work, passion, luck, accident, and coincidence.
- The reward of art is not fame or success but intoxication: that is why so many bad artists are unable to give it up.
- If Columbus had turned back, no one would have blamed him. Of course, no one would have remembered him either.