We never reflect how pleasant it is to ask for nothing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- What difference does it make how much you have? What you do not have amounts to much more.
- When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
- Whenever you hold a fellow creature in distress, remember that he is a man.
- No action will be considered blameless, unless the will was so, for by the will the act was dictated.
- What is true belongs to me!
- The greatest loss of time is delay and expectation, which depend upon the future. We let go the present, which we have in our power, and look forward to that which depends upon chance, and so relinquish a certainty for an uncertainty.