We never reflect how pleasant it is to ask for nothing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It is the failing of youth not to be able to restrain its own violence.
- Wisdom does not show itself so much in precept as in life — in firmness of mind and a mastery of appetite. It teaches us to do as well as to talk; and to make our words and actions all of a color.
- When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
- The sun also shines on the wicked.
- No action will be considered blameless, unless the will was so, for by the will the act was dictated.
- All cruelty springs from weakness.