I’m an atheist and I thank God for it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I’m only a beer teetotaler, not a champagne teetotaler.
- I’m not a teacher: only a fellow-traveler of whom you asked the way. I pointed ahead — ahead of myself as well as you.
- Suppose the world were only one of God’s jokes, would you work any the less to make it a good joke instead of a bad one?
- To me the sole hope of human salvation lies in teaching Man to regard himself as an experiment in the realization of God, to regard his hands as God’s hand, his brain as God’s brain, his purpose as God’s purpose. He must regard God as a helpless Longing, which longed him into existence by its desperate need for an executive organ.
- We have not lost faith, but we have transferred it from God to the medical profession.
- The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there.