An atheist is a man who looks through a telescope and tries to explain all that he can’t see.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- When looking for faults use a mirror, not a telescope
- An atheist is a man who watches a Notre Dame — Southern Methodist University game and doesn’t care who wins.
- What you don’t understand is that it is possible to be an atheist, it is possible not to know if God exists or why He should, and yet to believe that man does not live in a state of nature but in history, and that history as we know it now began with Christ, it was founded by Him on the Gospels.
- An atheist is a man who believes himself an accident.
- The easiest way to get a reputation is to go outside the fold, shout around for a few years as a violent atheist or a dangerous radical, and then crawl back to the shelter.
- The less you know about a subject, the longer it takes you to explain it.