An atheist is a man who looks through a telescope and tries to explain all that he can’t see.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- How to trap an atheist: Serve him a fine meal, then ask him if he believes there is a cook.
- An atheist is a person who has no visible means of support
- The atheist who is moved by love is moved by the Spirit of God; an atheist who lives by love is saved by his faith in the God whose existence
- An atheist is a man who watches a Notre Dame — Southern Methodist University game and doesn’t care who wins.
- An atheist is a man who believes himself an accident.
- What you don’t understand is that it is possible to be an atheist, it is possible not to know if God exists or why He should, and yet to believe that man does not live in a state of nature but in history, and that history as we know it now began with Christ, it was founded by Him on the Gospels.