Attitudes are the forerunners of conditions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Most people show up for work being physically accoutered but mentally disheveled.
- SIN: Self-Inflicted Nonsense
- I am not what I think. I am thinking what I think.
- Prosperity is not just having things. It is the consciousness that attracts the things. Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just having money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things.
- One of the best things to do sometimes is simply to be.
- Our job is not to set things right but to see them right.