Irritation in the heart of a believer is always an invitation to the devil to stand by.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Optimism is the cheerful frame of mind that enables a teakettle to sing, though in hot water up to its nose.
- Whether a glass is half full or half empty depends on the attitude of the person looking at it.
- The most vital thing in a man’s life is his mental attitude.
- One man gets nothing but discord out of a piano; another gets harmony. No one claims the piano is at fault. Life is about the same. The discord is there, and the harmony is there. Study to play it correctly, and it will give forth the beauty; play it falsely, and it will give forth the ugliness. Life is not at fault.
- Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.
- A healthy attitude is contagious but don’t wait to catch it from others. Be a carrier.