Every crowd has a silver lining.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant.
- There’s a sucker born every minute.
- Those who really desire to attain an independence, have only set their minds upon it, and adopt the proper means, as they do in regard to any other object which they wish to accomplish, and the thing is easily done.
- More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing than by believing in too much.
- An audience is never wrong. An individual member of it may be an imbecile, but a thousand imbeciles together in the dark — that is critical genius.
- We respond to a drama to that extent to which it corresponds to our dream life.