Every crowd has a silver lining.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There’s a sucker born every minute.
- Money is a terrible master but an excellent servant.
- More persons, on the whole, are humbugged by believing in nothing than by believing in too much.
- Those who really desire to attain an independence, have only set their minds upon it, and adopt the proper means, as they do in regard to any other object which they wish to accomplish, and the thing is easily done.
- It was a good thing to have a couple of thousand people all rigid and frozen together, in the palm of one’s hand.
- It’s easier to find a new audience than to write a new speech.