A loud noise at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The hall-mark of American humor is its pose of illiteracy.
- When suave politeness, tempering bigot zeal, corrected I believe to One does feel.
- Only man has dignity; only man, therefore, can be funny.
- A soiled baby, with a neglected nose, cannot be conscientiously regarded as a thing of beauty.
- Mark the babe not long accustomed to this breathing world; One that hath barely learned to shape a smile, though yet irrational of soul, to grasp with tiny finger — to let fall a tear; And, as the heavy cloud of sleep dissolves, To stretch his limbs, becoming, as might seem. The outward functions of intelligent man.
- A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on.