A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I never made a mistake in grammar but one in my life and as soon as I done it I seen it.
- Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.
- Slang is a language that rolls up its sleeves, spits on its hands and goes to work.
- The sea speaks a language polite people never repeat. It is a colossal scavenger slang and has no respect.
- Poetry is the journal of a sea animal living on land, wanting to fly in the sky.
- Poetry is an echo, asking a shadow to dance.