Since people are going to be living longer and getting older, they’ll just have to learn how to be babies longer.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- People need to be made more aware of the need to work at learning how to live because life is so quick and sometimes it goes away too quickly
- Before I was shot, I always thought that I was more half-there than all-there — I always suspected that I was watching TV instead of living life. Right when I was being shot and ever since, I knew that I was watching television.
- People sometimes say that the way things happen in the movies is unreal, but actually it’s the way things happen to you in life that’s unreal. The movies make emotions look so strong and real, whereas when things really do happen to you, it’s like watching television — you don’t feel anything.
- An artist is somebody who produces things that people don’t need to have.
- I suppose I have a really loose interpretation of work, because I think that just being alive is so much work at something you don’t always want to do. The machinery is always going. Even when you sleep.
- Sex is more exciting on the screen and between the pages than between the sheets.