See the ball; hit the ball.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- My father taught me that the only way you can make good at anything is to practice, and then practice some more.
- Never bet on baseball.
- You can’t think and hit the ball at the same time.
- Going to bed with a woman never hurt a ball player. It’s staying up all night looking for them that does you in.
- Trying to get a fast ball past Hank Aaron is like trying to get the sun past a rooster.
- Catching a fly ball is a pleasure, but knowing what to do with it is a business.