Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves eyes within thy locks: thy hair is as a flock of goats, that appear from mount Gilead. [Song Of Solomon 4:1]
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Stay me with flagons, comfort me with apples: for I am sick of love. [The Song Of Solomon 2:5]
- Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings.
- Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment. [Ecclesiastes 11:9]
- Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. [Psalm 23:4]
- Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. [Roman 13:9]
- Those who love thy law have great peace, and nothing causes them to stumble. [Psalms 119:165]