Beauty is the pilot of the young soul.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Beauty rests on necessities.
- The line of beauty is the line of perfect economy.
- As soon as beauty is sought not from religion and love, but for pleasure, it degrades the seeker.
- A beautiful form is better than a beautiful face; it gives a higher pleasure than statues or pictures; it is the finest of the fine arts.
- I suffer whenever I see that common sight of a parent or senior imposing his opinion and way of thinking and being on a young soul to which they are totally unfit. Cannot we let people be themselves, and enjoy life in their own way? You are trying to make that man another you. One’s enough.
- The key to the age may be this, or that, or the other, as the young orators describe; the key to all ages is — Imbecility; imbecility in the vast majority of men, at all times, and, even in heroes, in all but certain eminent moments; victims of gravity, custom, and fear.