Believe only half of what you see and nothing that you hear.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Oh my son’s my son till he gets him a wife, but my daughter’s my daughter all her life.
- Friendship is the comfort, the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person having neither to weigh thoughts or measure words, but pouring all right out just as they are, chaff and grain together, certain that a faithful friendly hand will take and sift them, keep what is worth keeping and, with a breath of comfort, blow the rest away.
- What you hear repeatedly you will eventually believe.
- Oh how sweet it is to hear one’s own convictions from another’s lips.
- Loving is half of believing.
- I only believe in fire. Life. Fire. Being myself on fire I set others on fire. Never death. Fire and life. Les Jeux.