He can who thinks he can, and he can’t who thinks he can’t. This is an inexorable, indisputable law.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The object of living is work, experience, and happiness. There is joy in work. All that money can do is buy us someone else’s work in exchange for our own. There is no happiness except in the realization that we have accomplished something.
- The high wage begins down in the shop. If it is not created there it cannot get into pay envelopes. There will never be a system invented which will do away with the necessity for work.
- Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason so few engage in it.
- Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.
- It has been my observation that most people get ahead during the time that others waste.
- Nothing is particularly hard if you divide it into small jobs.