People give us credit only for what we ourselves believe.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Oh, how powerfully the magnet of illusion attracts.
- There must be hearts which know the depths of our being, and swear by us, even when the whole world forsakes us.
- And above all things, never think that you’re not good enough yourself. A man should never think that. My belief is that in life people will take you at your own reckoning
- I believe in using words, not fists… I believe in my outrage knowing people are living in boxes on the street. I believe in honesty. I believe in a good time. I believe in good food. I believe in sex.
- Remind yourself regularly that you are better than you think you are. Successful people are not superhuman. Success does not require a super-intellect. Nor is there anything mystical about success. And success doesn’t based on luck. Successful people are just ordinary folks who have developed belief in themselves and what they do. Never — yes, never — sell yourself short.
- If you develop the absolute sense of certainty that powerful beliefs provide, then you can get yourself to accomplish virtually anything, including those things that other people are certain are impossible.