I knew my trainer believed in me and I couldn’t let Him down.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The very act of believing creates strength of its own.
- If you think you are beaten, you are. If you think you dare not, you don’t. If you’d like to win, but think you can’t It’s almost a cinch you won t. Life’s battles don’t always go To the stronger or faster man; But soon or late the man who wins is the one who thinks he can.
- The human mind must believe in something, so why not let it believe what it does believe.
- If you do not believe in yourself… chances are nobody else will.
- If you believe in an unseen Christ, you will believe in the unseen Christlike potential of others.
- Beware of assumptions! Whatever you assume to be possible — or impossible will have a tendency to become real for you.