If you do not believe in yourself… chances are nobody else will.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Beware of assumptions! Whatever you assume to be possible — or impossible will have a tendency to become real for you.
- If you think you are beaten, you are. If you think you dare not, you don’t. If you’d like to win, but think you can’t It’s almost a cinch you won t. Life’s battles don’t always go To the stronger or faster man; But soon or late the man who wins is the one who thinks he can.
- At eighteen our convictions are hills from which we look; at forty-five they are caves in which we hide.
- I knew my trainer believed in me and I couldn’t let Him down.
- The human mind must believe in something, so why not let it believe what it does believe.
- Friendships that have stood the test of time and chance are surely best, Brows may wrinkle, hair grow gray, Friendship never knows decay.