If you do not believe in yourself… chances are nobody else will.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- At eighteen our convictions are hills from which we look; at forty-five they are caves in which we hide.
- Beware of assumptions! Whatever you assume to be possible — or impossible will have a tendency to become real for you.
- No fact of human nature is more characteristic that its willingness to live on a chance.
- Organizations that remain vital show their new employees that they are needed. At the same time, they never forget the value of their long-service employees. And they always give both a second chance.
- Teach me to do the best I can To help and cheer my fellowman; Teach me to lose my selfish need, And glory in the larger deed, Which smothers the road and lights the day, For all who chance to come my way.
- It would take battalions of angels to protect us from our dreaded dangers, though in a long lifetime few of the dangers come to anything.