If you can smile when things go wrong, you have someone in mind to blame.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Everything I do you blame on me.
- If you could kick the person in the pants responsible for most of your trouble, you wouldn’t sit for a month.
- Take your life in your own hands and what happens? A terrible thing: no one is to blame.
- No one to blame! That was why most people led lives they hated, with people they hated. How wonderful to have someone to blame! How wonderful to live with one’s nemesis! You may be miserable, but you feel forever in the right. You may be fragmented, but you feel absolved of all the blame for it. Take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing: no one to blame.
- The easiest thing to do, whenever you fail, is to put yourself down by blaming your lack of ability for your misfortunes.
- All blame is a waste of time. No matter how much fault you find with another, and regardless of how much you blame him, it will not change you. The only thing blame does is to keep the focus off you when you are looking for external reasons to explain your unhappiness or frustration. You may succeed in making another feel guilty about something by blaming him, but you won’t succeed in changing whatever it is about you that is making you unhappy.