When a girl ceases to blush, she has lost the most powerful charm of her beauty.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There are nine orders of angels, to wit, angels, archangels, virtues, powers, principalities, dominations, thrones, cherubim, and seraphim.
- Anger is an expensive luxury in which only men of a certain income can indulge.
- Whatsoever one would understand what he hears must hasten to put into practice what he has heard.
- The universe is not rich enough to buy the vote of an honest man.
- The man that blushes is not quite a brute.
- As blushing will sometimes make a whore pass for a virtuous woman, so modesty may make a fool seem a man of sense.