Treat employees like partners, and they act like partners.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It is probably not love that makes the world go around, but rather those mutually supportive alliances through which partners recognize their dependence on each other for the achievement of shared and private goals.
- The American arrives in Paris with a few French phrases he has culled from a conversational guide or picked up from a friend who owns a beret.
- Some movie stars wear their sunglasses even in church. They’re afraid God might recognize them and ask for autographs.
- The last time I saw him he was walking down lover’s lane holding his own hand.
- A molehill man is a pseudo-busy executive who comes to work at 9 am and finds a molehill on his desk. He has until 5 p.m. to make this molehill into a mountain. An accomplished molehill man will often have his mountain finished before lunch.
- I always have trouble remembering three things: faces, names, and — I can’t remember what the third thing is.