I believe Mrs. Thatcher’s emphasis on enterprise was right.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Some people regard private enterprise as a predatory tiger to be shot. Others look on it as a cow they can milk. Not enough people see it as a healthy horse, pulling a sturdy wagon.
- Business is like war in one respect. If its grand strategy is correct, any number of tactical errors can be made and yet the enterprise proves successful.
- In modern business it is not the crook who is to be feared most, it is the honest man who doesn’t know what he is doing.
- When two men in business always agree, one of them is unnecessary.
- I am the world’s worst salesman, therefore, I must make it easy for people to buy.
- Most men are individuals no longer so far as their business, its activities, or its moralities are concerned. They are not units but fractions.