More business is lost every year through neglect than through any other cause.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Perpetual devotion to what a man calls his business, is only to be sustained by perpetual neglect of many other things.
- If a fellow wants to be a nobody in the business world, let him neglect sending the mail man to somebody on his behalf.
- You can close more business in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get people interested in you.
- Nobody ever lost money taking a profit.
- In modern business it is not the crook who is to be feared most, it is the honest man who doesn’t know what he is doing.
- When two men in business always agree, one of them is unnecessary.