A client is to me a mere unit, a factor in a problem.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- My mind rebels at stagnation. Give me problems, give me work, give me the most abstruse cryptogram, or the most intricate analysis, and I am in my own proper atmosphere. I can dispense then with artificial stimulants. But I abhor the dull routine of existence. I crave for mental exaltation.
- There is nothing more unaesthetic than a policeman.
- When a doctor does go wrong he is the first of criminals. He has nerve and he has knowledge.
- I consider that a man’s brain originally is like a little empty attic, and you have to stock it with such furniture as you choose.
- I can never bring you to realize the importance of sleeves, the suggestiveness of thumb-nails, or the great issues that may hang from a boot-lace.
- Some facts should be suppressed, or, at least, a just sense of proportion should be observed in treating them.