A business that makes nothing but money is a poor kind of business.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I do not believe a man can ever leave his business. He ought to think of it by day and dream of it by night.
- Business is never so healthy as when, like a chicken, it must do a certain amount of scratching around for what it gets.
- It is not the employer who pays wages — he only handles the money. It is the product who pays the wages.
- It doesn’t matter to me if a man is from Harvard or Sing Sing. We hire the man, not his history.
- Speculation is only a word covering the making of money out of the manipulation of prices, instead of supplying goods and services.
- The highest use of capital is not to make more money, but to make money do to more for the betterment of life.