People want economy and they’ll pay almost any price to get it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- When the product is right, you don’t have to be a great marketer.
- We at Chrysler borrow money the old fashion way. We pay it back.
- Management is nothing more than motivating other people.
- I have found that being honest is the best technique I can use. Right up front, tell people what you’re trying to accomplish and what you’re willing to sacrifice to accomplish it.
- The kind of people I look for to fill top management spots are the eager beavers, the mavericks. These are the guys who try to do more than they’re expected to do — they always reach.
- People say to me, You were a roaring success. How did you do it? I go back to what my parents taught me. Apply yourself. Get all the education you can, but then, by God, do something. Don’t just stand there, make something happen.