It is not enough to be busy. So are the ants. The question is: What are we busy about?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Men have become the tools of their trade.
- All good things are cheap: all bad are very dear.
- I would give all the wealth of the world, and all the deeds of all the heroes, for one true vision.
- There is no more fatal blunderer than he who consumes the greater part of his life getting his living.
- All voting is a sort of gaming, like checkers or backgammon, with a slight moral tinge to it, a playing with right and wrong.
- I have no doubt that it is a part of the destiny of the human race, in its gradual improvement, to leave off eating animals, as surely as the savage tribes have left off eating each other when they came in contact with the more civilized.