Caution is the parent of safety.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- When a fox preaches, take care of your geese.
- Short lived pleasure is the parent of pain.
- Caution is not cowardly. Carelessness is not courage
- It is a good thing to learn caution from the misfortunes of others.
- Of all forms of caution, caution in love is perhaps the most fatal to true happiness.
- Every human being has, like Socrates, an attendant spirit; and wise are they who obey its signals. If it does not always tell us what to do, it always cautions us what not to do.