To fear the worst oft cures the worse.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- It is the bright day that brings forth the adder, and that craves wary walking.
- A smile cures the wounding of a frown.
- Your tale, sir, would cure deafness.
- And oftentimes excusing of a fault doth make the fault the worse by the excuse.
- After life’s fitful fever he sleeps well. Treason has done his worst. Nor steel nor poison, malice domestic, foreign levy, nothing can touch him further.