One must verify or expel his doubts, and convert them into the certainty of Yes or NO.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Doubt, of whatever kind, can be ended by action alone.
- Youth is to all the glad season of life; but often only by what it hopes, not by what it attains, or what it escapes.
- Writing is a dreadful labor, yet not so dreadful as Idleness.
- Worship is transcendent wonder.
- Work alone is noble.
- Our works are the mirror wherein the spirit first sees its natural lineaments, Hence, too, the folly of that impossible precept, Know thyself; till it be translated into this partially possible one, know what thou canst work at.