Nothing is lasting but change; nothing perpetual but death.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding a truth.
- Getting rid of a delusion makes us wiser than getting hold of a truth.
- Change alone is eternal, perpetual, immortal.
- The primary and most beautiful of Nature’s qualities is motion, which agitates her at all times, but this motion is simply a perpetual consequence of crimes, she conserves it by means of crimes only.
- There has never been a time when you and I have not existed, nor will there be a time when we will cease to exist. As the same person inhabits the body through childhood, youth, and old age, so too at the time of death he attains another body. The wise are not deluded by these changes.
- Everything changes but change.