Nothing is lasting but change; nothing perpetual but death.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Getting rid of a delusion makes us wiser than getting hold of a truth.
- Losing an illusion makes you wiser than finding a truth.
- Change alone is eternal, perpetual, immortal.
- There has never been a time when you and I have not existed, nor will there be a time when we will cease to exist. As the same person inhabits the body through childhood, youth, and old age, so too at the time of death he attains another body. The wise are not deluded by these changes.
- He who rejects change is the architect of decay. The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery.
- Though I might travel afar, I will meet only what I carry with me, for every man is a mirror. We see only ourselves reflected in those around us. Their attitudes and actions are only a reflection of our own. The whole world and its condition has its counter parts within us all. Turn the gaze inward. Correct yourself and your world will change.