Don’t fear change — embrace it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Become a student of change. It is the only thing that will remain constant.
- Realize that if you have time to whine and complain about something then you have the time to do something about it.
- Become addicted to constant and never-ending self-improvement.
- Never stop learning; knowledge doubles every fourteen months.
- Learn not only to find what you like, learn to like what you find.
- Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.