We cannot become what we need to be, remaining what we are.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Leaders don’t inflict pain — they share pain.
- The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.
- Everything changes, nothing remains without change.
- Become a student of change. It is the only thing that will remain constant.
- If you want things to stay as they are, things will have to change. (If we want everything to remain as it is, it will be necessary for everything to change.)
- That things are changed, and that nothing really perishes, and that the sum of matter remains exactly the same, is sufficiently certain.