Everybody wants to be somebody; nobody wants to grow.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- What I possess I would gladly retain. Change amuses the mind, yet scarcely profits.
- Life belongs to the living, and he who lives must be prepared for changes.
- Some of our weakness is born in us, some of it comes through education; it is a big question as to which gives us the most trouble.
- All truly wise thoughts have been thoughts already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
- Those that are firm in their will mold the world to themselves.
- The senses do not deceive us, but the judgment does.