Everybody wants to be somebody; nobody wants to grow.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- What I possess I would gladly retain. Change amuses the mind, yet scarcely profits.
- Life belongs to the living, and he who lives must be prepared for changes.
- Human beings, by change, renew, rejuvenate ourselves; otherwise we harden.
- It is only necessary to grow old to become more charitable and even indulgent. I see no fault committed by others that I have not committed myself.
- Some of our weakness is born in us, some of it comes through education; it is a big question as to which gives us the most trouble.
- He who is firm in will molds the world to himself.