It’s the most unhappy people who most fear change.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It’s innocence when it charms us, ignorance when it doesn’t.
- It is important to our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them, and important to friendship that we are not.
- Every society honors its live conformists and its dead troublemakers.
- What you can’t get out of, get into wholeheartedly.
- No one really listens to anyone else, and if you try it for a while you’ll see why.
- For the happiest life, days should be rigorously planned, nights left open to chance.