Change and growth take place when a person has risked himself and dares to become involved with experimenting with his own life.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- To be come fully alive a person must have goals and aims that transcend himself.
- That’s the risk you take if you change: that people you’ve been involved with won’t like the new you. But other people who do will come along.
- Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.
- Change is the end result of all true learning. Change involves three things: First, a dissatisfaction with self — a felt void or need; second, a decision to change to fill the void or need; and third, a conscious dedication to the process of growth and change — the willful act of making the change, doing something.
- The wind of change is blowing through the continent. Whether we like it or not, this growth of national consciousness is a political fact.
- We pay a heavy price for our fear of failure. It is a powerful obstacle to growth. It assures the progressive narrowing of the personality and prevents exploration and experimentation. There is no learning without some difficulty and fumbling. If you want to keep on learning, you must keep on risking failure all your life.