It is a dangerous thing to reform anyone.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A little sincerity is a dangerous thing, and a great deal of it is absolutely fatal.
- The whole theory of modern education is radically unsound. Fortunately in England, at any rate, education produces no effect whatsoever. If it did, it would prove a serious danger to the upper classes, and probably lead to acts of violence.
- Absolute catholicity of taste is not without its dangers. It is only an auctioneer who should admire all schools of art.
- Nothing is so dangerous as being too modern; one is apt to grow old fashioned quite suddenly.
- To make men Socialists is nothing, but to make Socialism human is a great thing.
- One can only give an unbiased opinion about things that do not interest one, which is no doubt the reason an unbiased opinion is always valueless. The man who sees both sides of a question is a man who sees absolutely nothing.