Deep down, I’m pretty superficial.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Some people say Liz and I are whores, but we are saints. We do not hide our loves hypocritically, and when in love, we are loyal and faithful to our men. [On the subject of her multiple marriages]
- It takes a great deal of character strength to apologize quickly out of one’s heart rather than out of pity. A person must possess himself and have a deep sense of security in fundamental principles and values in order to genuinely apologize.
- If all I’m remembered for is being a good basketball player, then I’ve done a bad job with the rest of my life.
- The man that makes a character, makes foes.
- Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
- Character is a by-product; it is produced in the great manufacture of daily duty.