Character develops itself in the stream of life.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The formation of one’s character ought to be everyone’s chief aim.
- Men show their character in nothing more clearly than what they think laughable.
- Talents are best nurtured in solitude. Character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world.
- Character is formed in the stormy billows of the world.
- Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative and creation, there is one elementary truth the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents, meetings and material assistance which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now.
- The history of mankind is his character.