Character is formed in the stormy billows of the world.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Talents are best nurtured in solitude. Character is best formed in the stormy billows of the world.
- Character, in great and little things, means carrying through what you feel able to do.
- The formation of one’s character ought to be everyone’s chief aim.
- Character develops itself in the stream of life.
- Men show their character in nothing more clearly than what they think laughable.
- Great endowments often announce themselves in youth in the form of singularity and awkwardness.