It’s absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious.
- All charming people, I fancy, are spoiled. It is the secret of their attraction.
- I never approve, or disapprove, of anything now. It is an absurd attitude to take towards life. We are not sent into the world to air our moral prejudices. I never take any notice of what common people say, and I never interfere with what charming people do.
- Of course the music is a great difficulty. You see, if one plays good music, people don’t listen, and if one plays bad music people don’t talk.
- The good ended happily, and the bad unhappily. That is what Fiction means.
- Good taste is the excuse I have given for leading such a bad life.