If children grew up according to early indications, we should have nothing but geniuses.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We cannot fashion our children after our desires, we must have them and love them as God has given them to us.
- A useless life is an early death.
- No two men see the world exactly alike, and different temperaments will apply in different ways a principle that they both acknowledge. The same man will, indeed, often see and judge the same things differently on different occasions: early convictions must give way to more mature ones. Nevertheless, may not the opinions that a man holds and expresses withstand all trials, if he only remains true to himself and others?
- Age does not make us childish, as some say; it finds us true children.
- Unlike grown ups, children have little need to deceive themselves.
- He who does not expect a million readers should not write a line.