Children are the keys of paradise.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We love in others what we lack in ourselves, and would be everything, but what we are.
- Before I got married, I had six theories about bringing up children. Now I have six children and no theories.
- Give me the children until they are seven and anyone may have them afterwards.
- Winning children (who appear so guileless) are children who have discovered how effective charm and modesty and a delicately calculated spontaneity are in winning what they want.
- We are given children to test us and make us more spiritual.
- Few parents nowadays pay any regard to what their children say to them. The old-fashioned respect for the young is fast dying out.