Children are the keys of paradise.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We love in others what we lack in ourselves, and would be everything, but what we are.
- Winning children (who appear so guileless) are children who have discovered how effective charm and modesty and a delicately calculated spontaneity are in winning what they want.
- Birds in their little nest agree; and ‘Tis a shameful sight, when children of one family fall out, and chide, and fight.
- Americans, indeed, often seem to be so overwhelmed by their children that they’ll do anything for them except stay married to the co-producer.
- Before I got married, I had six theories about bringing up children. Now I have six children and no theories.
- The best way to make children good is to make them happy.