Children are the keys of paradise.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We love in others what we lack in ourselves, and would be everything, but what we are.
- The planting of trees in the least self-centered of all that we can do. It is a purer act of faith than the procreation of children.
- Listen to the desires of your children. Encourage them and then give them the autonomy to make their own decision.
- Birds in their little nest agree; and ‘Tis a shameful sight, when children of one family fall out, and chide, and fight.
- Before I got married, I had six theories about bringing up children. Now I have six children and no theories.
- Americans, indeed, often seem to be so overwhelmed by their children that they’ll do anything for them except stay married to the co-producer.