This is the month, and this the happy morn, wherein the Son of heaven’s eternal King, of wedded Maid and Virgin Mother born, our great redemption from above did bring.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- ‘Tis chastity, my brother, chastity. She that has that is clad in complete steel, and like a quivered nymph with arrows keen may trace huge forests and unharbored heaths, infamous hills and sandy perilous wilds, where through the sacred rays of chastity, no savage fierce, bandit, or mountaineer will dare to soil her virgin purity.
- And when night, darkens the streets, then wander forth the sons of Belial, flown with insolence and wine.
- He who reins within himself and rules passions, desires, and fears is more than a king
- Childhood shows the man, as morning shows the day.
- The childhood shows the man, as morning shows the day.
- Death is the golden key that opens the palace of eternity.