Committee: A group of the unwilling, picked from the unfit to do the unnecessary.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A committee is a group of the unwilling chosen form the unfit, to do the unnecessary.
- A committee is a group of people who individually can do nothing, but who, as a group, can meet and decide that nothing can be done.
- A committee is a group that keeps minutes and loses hours.
- When committees gather, each member is necessarily an actor, uncontrollably acting out the part of himself, reading the lines that identify him, asserting his identity. We are designed, coded, it seems, to place the highest priority on being individuals, and we must do this first, at whatever cost, even if it means disability for the group.
- Any committee that is the slightest use is composed of people who are too busy to want to sit on it for a second longer than they have to.
- A camel looks like a horse that was planned by a committee.